- Have you been told your cholesterol is high or maybe your LDL or HDL or VLDL or other alphabet soup is not in the normal range?
- Have you been put on medications for cholesterol or high blood pressure but would like to make lifestyle changes to improve your health rather than focusing on just medications?
- Has someone in your family been diagnosed with heart disease and you know you are at risk?
I can help! Good nutrition is a cornerstone of improving your cholesterol and blood pressure levels and lifestyle changes really can make a major difference!
- Learn to make simple changes that you can easily implement into your daily life to improve your cholesterol and blood pressure
- Learn to decipher food labels and make healthy, smart choices when eating out
- Learn how to plan meals that keep you full, and keep your cholesterol and blood pressure in check
- Maybe even get off (or reduce) medications and their associated side effects (but please don’t make any changes without consulting with your physician)
To find out more about nutrition packages and pricing, click here