- Have you been told your cholesterol is high or maybe your LDL or HDL or VLDL or other alphabet soup is not in the normal range?
- Have you been put on medications for cholesterol or high blood pressure but would like to make lifestyle changes to improve your health rather than focusing on just medications?
- Has someone in your family been diagnosed with heart disease and you know you are at risk?
I can help! Good nutrition is a cornerstone of improving your cholesterol and blood pressure levels and lifestyle changes really can make a major difference!
- Learn to make simple changes that you can easily implement into your daily life to improve your cholesterol and blood pressure
- Learn to decipher food labels and make healthy, smart choices when eating out
- Learn how to plan meals that keep you full, and keep your cholesterol and blood pressure in check
- Maybe even get off (or reduce) medications and their associated side effects (but please don’t make any changes without consulting with your physician)