- Have you been told you that you have diabetes, prediabetes or insulin resistance?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by what to eat, social situations, or managing medications and monitoring?
- Do you wake up tired or feel like your energy levels (and maybe your blood sugars) are on a roller coaster ride?
It can be overwhelming and scary to get a diagnosis like diabetes. But knowledge is power and you CAN learn to take care of yourself and avoid the complications, and possibly even reverse it (if it’s type 2).
How I can help you:
- Learn the TRUTH about diabetes, not the crazy stuff you read online (and believe me, there is a LOT of misinformation out there!)
- Master an eating plan to improve your your blood sugars, reduce cravings and lose excess weight if needed.
- Delay prediabetes from ever becoming diabetes and even reverse your insulin resistance with lifestyle.
- Find out how to manage your condition and reduce risks and potential complications.
- Learn how to handle comments and opinions of well-meaning friends and relatives.
- Live a healthy, vibrant life!